Thursday, August 7, 2014

I've pissed off some Greek god in the course of my life

I am a 29 year old single girl who has never been in a real relationship. 

Sometimes in my darkest of times I think back on these moments that I made weird choices. 

For example.. To name a few.. 

Opting to tell the friend of the guy I liked that I would rather go to the homecoming dance with my friends. I think I didn't understand that he was interested in actually asking me. 

That time I was walking back from stadium singing at byui and some guy started chatting me up. I was fairly confused on why he was talking to me. "I need to catch up with my friends." It had been a bad choice because they were flirting with each other. I was third wheel. He looked dejected. 

Once when I was probably 7, we were visiting Colorado and I was hanging out with my best fried. I remember being on a swing having a good ole time and he asked me to be his girlfriend. 
I just laughed. 
Maniacally. 
Swinging back and forth. 
Laughing. 

I just think karma can be a bitch..

No comments:

Post a Comment