Monday, September 22, 2014

He finally did it

I've been told that one of the ways to get over someone is to find out something about them that you don't like.. Or something like that. 

It happened... And I think it actually worked this time. 

I talked to Krista yesterday  and she told me that Scott had a NCMO buddy. This ultimately disappointed and annoyed me.. More than anything else he has done. And then I just felt.. Nothing 

I would like to point out too- that it's not a jealousy thing. If he were dating her, I wouldn't have an issue with that either. I want him to date. I want all my guys to find their one and only. I just don't dig the non committal thing. Especially since one of my friends recently got hurt from a "in the moment" fling. It meant something more to her.. Especially considering they had been friends for years. What a juice box 

Cha-Ching! It's done. And I am pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment